How do I access my Norton ebook?
You can access Norton ebooks by using your email address and Norton instructor account password. Don’t have a password? Visit https://wwnorton.com/educator. Once on the site, go to the discipline menu on the left, find your book’s instructor resource page, and request instructor account access.
Does WW Norton have an app?
W.W.Norton’s secure sync app. This app only allows districts to be connected. In order to use the actual titles/books, you would need to connect to the respective book’s app in addition to this one.
How do I delete my WW account from Norton?
Use Norton Family website
- Sign in to your Norton.
- Click your profile icon.
- Click and then click Edit Profile.
- At the bottom of the Edit Profile window, click Delete My Norton Family Account.
- Enter your Norton account password and then click Confirm.
How much does inquisitive cost?
Choose a pricing plan to get started
The standard price is $154 per teacher for 12 months.
What is a Norton Critical Edition?
No other series of classic texts achieves the editorial standard the Norton Critical Editions have been setting since 1961. Each volume combines the most authoritative text available with contextual and critical materials that bring the work to life for readers.
What is that sound covach?
John Covach’s What’s that Sound? An Introduction to Rock and its History 2nd Edition explores the history of the rock music genre from its roots to where it is today, while exploring many of the genres that have developed from it. Covach has earned a Bachelor of Music, a Master of Music, a Ph.
How do I remove Norton family from my Android?
- From the Home screen, go to Settings.
- Depending on the version of Android OS, go to Apps or Application or Applications Manager to view the list of installed apps.
- From the list of apps, tap Norton Family.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to confirm.
- When the uninstall finishes, tap OK .
How do I remove a device from Norton family?
To remove a device, do the following:
- Under child’s devices section, click Delete next to the device you want to remove.
- Click Remove to confirm. This process removes only the device from your account. Norton Family must be uninstalled manually from the device.
How do I uninstall Norton app?
Go to Settings > Apps or Applications. From the list of apps, tap Norton Mobile Security. Tap Uninstall. Tap OK to confirm.
How do I get InQuizitive for free?
Students can access InQuizitive in three ways: An InQuizitive registration code comes for free with new copies of select Norton textbooks. Contact your local Norton representative to ensure you’ve ordered a version of your textbook that comes with InQuizitive access. Students can purchase access to InQuizitive online.
How do you become an InQuizitive?
You can access InQuizitive in three ways:
- Enter a registration code. An InQuizitive registration code comes for free with new copies of select Norton textbooks.
- Make an online purchase. You can purchase access to InQuizitive online. …
- Register via trial access.