How do you in text cite an ebook?
For in-text citations of paraphrased material, provide the author and date, as for any APA Style reference. To cite a direct quotation, also provide page numbers if the e-book has page numbers.
How do I cite an ebook in APA?
To cite an ebook in your work, use the usual in-text citation format of author’s surname and year of publication. In an APA reference list entry, include the author’s last name and first initial, the year of publication, the italicized title of the book, and the retrieval information or DOI number.12 мая 2020 г.
How do you cite an ebook in APA 7?
Author: Talty, S.
- Begin the reference with the author’s last name first. …
- Next, add the date the book was published. …
- Next, add the title and subtitle of the book. …
- Complete the reference with the name of the publisher. …
- For more information about book references, see page 321 of the APA Manual, 7th edition.
How do you cite an ebook without pages?
This will be found in the bibliography at the end of the work. NOTE: Cite the version you consulted, e.g. Kindle edition, or list the URL for books available online (only include the date accessed if it is required by your publisher). If there are no page numbers, then include a chapter number (e.g. chap.
How do you in text cite an ebook without page numbers?
When there are no page numbers listed on an ebook, cite the chapter number instead in your in-text citation. Example: (Smith ch. 2).7 мая 2020 г.
How do you cite an ebook with no author in APA?
If a book has no author or editor, begin the citation with the book title, followed by the year of publication in round brackets. If an author is also the publisher, put the word “Author” where you’d normally put the publisher name.
How do I cite an article in APA format?
A basic reference list entry for a journal article in APA must include:
- Author or authors. …
- Year of publication of the article (in round brackets).
- Article title.
- Journal title (in italics).
- Volume of journal (in italics).
- Issue number of journal in round brackets (no italics).
- Page range of article.
- DOI or URL.
Do you number the reference page in APA format?
The APA reference page is a separate page at the end of your paper where all sources you cited in the main text are listed. … Use “References” as page heading and include a running head with your paper title and page number.
What if there is no page number for APA citation?
No Page Numbers
If a citation would normally include page numbers but none are provided, skip the page numbers in the citation. When quoting directly in the text of your paper, you would normally include page numbers if they were given.
How do you cite without page numbers?
In-Text No Page Numbers (Internet Resources) [6.05]
- Use the author or author’s surname(s), the date of publication, paragraph number.
- If no author is given, use the title of the document or headings.
- Do not include initials or full names of the author or author’s first name(s)