Can I give an eBook to someone else?
Head to Amazon and find the Kindle version of the book you want to gift. Then click the “Give as Gift” button. You can choose to e-mail the e-book gift to the recipient with a future delivery date, or print out a voucher (which you can then place in a greeting card).
Can I share an eBook with a friend?
Share EBooks by using Your Amazon account. Every amazon account can be authorized on 6 kindle devices, so you can lend your amazon account to your friends. Thus they can use your account to read the ebooks on their own e-readers. … Your friends use the account info which received to register their Kindle devices.
How do I give away an eBook?
Using InstaFreebie to Giveaway Free Ebooks
- Step 1: Create an InstaFreebie account. If you don’t have one, the first thing to do will be to create an InstaFreebie account. …
- Step 2: Add a book and begin a giveaway. On the InstaFreebie dashboard, you’ll need to add a book. …
- Step 3: Direct readers to your giveaway page. …
- That’s it! …
- A few notes on this method.
Can I buy an eBook on Amazon for someone else?
You can use your Amazon account to purchase Kindle books and distribute them to others. Go to the Buy for others box on the Kindle book’s product detail page. … Select the button to proceed with the purchase.
Can I share a Kindle book with a friend?
Share eligible Kindle books for up to 14 days with your friends or family. Select the Actions button then select Loan this title on your eligible title. … Enter the recipient’s personal email address and optional message then select Send.
Is it illegal to share PDF books?
Sharing books isn’t illegal, and neither is giving it to someone else. What is usually illegal however is making a copy of that book. As it is, you can’t pump a book through the internet without scanning it first, which would result in a copy, which is usually illegal.
Can I share ebooks with family?
You can easily share Kindle books between family members, but you’ll have to set up an Amazon Household first. In addition being able to share Prime benefits, creating an Amazon Household gives you access to Family Library, a shared collection of books and audiobooks downloaded on Kindle apps and devices.
How do I share a Kobo ebook with a friend?
At this time, there is no way to lend or share your Kobo books with another person. The books in your Kobo Library are linked to your Kobo account and password. If you need further help an English-language Agent can assist you.
How do I send an eBook via email?
Email your book
- With the book open, choose Share > Send via Mail, and choose an option from the submenu: iBooks Author File: Creates an iBooks Author file (with the extension . iba). Your recipient needs to have iBooks Author installed to open the file. …
- Edit the email message and click Send.
How do I publish an eBook on Amazon for free?
To set up a free book promotion, follow these steps:
- In your Bookshelf, click on the ellipsis button (“…”) under the Book Actions menu next to any book enrolled in KDP Select.
- Select “KDP Select Info”.
- Under “Run a Price Promotion”, select “Free Book Promotion”. …
- Click “Create a new Free Book Promotion”.
Where can I publish my eBook for free?
5 Awesome Sites where you can Publish your eBook for Free
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a free e-publishing site that allows you to publish your eBook without paying a single penny to the publisher. …
- BookRix. …
- Smashwords. …
- Apple eBook Store.
How do you buy an eBook on Amazon?
How to buy books on Kindle on a mobile device
- Open the Amazon app on your mobile device.
- Once you have successfully signed in, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner. …
- Tap “Shop by Department.”
- Tap “Kindle Store.” This will bring you to the book section of the Kindle Store online. …
- Tap the book you wish to purchase.
Can you buy Kindle books from somewhere other than Amazon?
There may be some problems with pricing agreements they’ve signed with Amazon, too. … I do know, however, that it is entirely possible to buy an ebook from someplace other than Amazon and load it onto your Kindle, provided that the book you buy is DRM free.