How do you in text cite an eBook?
For in-text citations of paraphrased material, provide the author and date, as for any APA Style reference. To cite a direct quotation, also provide page numbers if the e-book has page numbers.
How do you cite an eBook in MLA?
Author’s Last Name, First Name. Title of Book: Subtitle if Any. Edition if given and is not first edition, e-book or eBook type if known, Publisher Name often shortened, Year of publication. Note: If you know the type of eBook you consulted (e.g. Kindle, EPUB), specify it instead of “e-book”.7 мая 2020 г.
How do I cite an eBook in APA?
What You Need
- First Name Initial and Last Name of the author(s)
- Year Published.
- Title of the e-book.
- Translator name (if applicable)
- Publisher name.
- DOI or URL (if applicable)
- For republished books ONLY: Year the original work was published.
How do you cite an eBook in APA 7?
Author: Talty, S.
- Begin the reference with the author’s last name first. …
- Next, add the date the book was published. …
- Next, add the title and subtitle of the book. …
- Complete the reference with the name of the publisher. …
- For more information about book references, see page 321 of the APA Manual, 7th edition.
How do you cite an ebook without pages?
This will be found in the bibliography at the end of the work. NOTE: Cite the version you consulted, e.g. Kindle edition, or list the URL for books available online (only include the date accessed if it is required by your publisher). If there are no page numbers, then include a chapter number (e.g. chap.
How do I find page numbers on an ebook?
You can also usually find chapter page numbers by looking in the table of contents (within the first few pages of the book). But, there are some ebook formats that do not display page numbers. In books like these, you may need to search inside the book to find a chapter/section title, or a particular word or phrase.
How do you do a work cited page?
- Begin your Works Cited page on a separate page at the end of your research paper. …
- Label the page Works Cited (do not italicize the words Works Cited or put them in quotation marks) and center the words Works Cited at the top of the page. …
- Double space all citations, but do not skip spaces between entries.
How do you cite Apple Books?
Author’s Last Name, First Name Middle Initial. Title of Book: Subtitle of Book. edition. Place of Publication: Publisher, Year.
How do you do MLA headings?
Double space between the title and the first line of the text. Create a header in the upper right-hand corner that includes your last name, followed by a space with a page number. Number all pages consecutively with Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), one-half inch from the top and flush with the right margin.
How do you cite an ebook with no author in APA?
If a book has no author or editor, begin the citation with the book title, followed by the year of publication in round brackets. If an author is also the publisher, put the word “Author” where you’d normally put the publisher name.
How do I cite an online article?
Include information in the following order:
- author (the person or organisation responsible for the site)
- year (date created or last updated)
- page title (in italics)
- name of sponsor of site (if available)
- accessed day month year (the day you viewed the site)
- URL or Internet address (pointed brackets).
How do you cite an ebook Chicago style?
First name Surname, Title of the book: Subtitle of the book (City of publication: Publisher, Year), page number(s), format.