How do I sell my iBooks?
If you want to sell your work in . ibooks format, you can sell it only through the Book Store in Apple Books. When you provide a work for free, you can distribute it in any format (including . ibooks) through the Book Store or by other means.
How do I transfer books from iBooks to my computer?
You can download iBooks for iPad and iPhone directly from the App Store.
- First, open iTunes and navigate to the “Books” section.
- Now all you need to do is to drag and drop the ePUB files from your PC to the open iTunes window.
- The books are added to your library. …
- Click on the “Books” tab on top.
Can you return an ebook on iBooks?
Can I return an ibook purchase? Apple iBooks can now be returned after purchase. Apple has amended its returns policy to allow iBooks to be returned within two weeks of purchase. When you get your Email bill from Apple near the bottom of page click report a problem.
Can you send Apple Books?
You can also send someone funds as Apple ID balance so that they can get iCloud storage, pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, or buy something from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books. The recipient of your gift must have an Apple ID in your country or region.
How do I sell my ebook on iBooks?
Make sure to use the latest version of iBooks Author to publish your book. To check, choose Apple menu > App Store and click Updates in the toolbar. With the book open, click Publish in the toolbar or choose File > Publish. Click Continue to confirm, then click Continue again to start the publishing process.
Can you make money with iBooks author?
If you want to make money, it’s the iBookstore or the highway. … Not only does Apple get a 30% cut of all iBooks sold in the iBookstore, but publishers aren’t allowed to sell their books anywhere else. If you make your book in iBooks Author, you must sell it in the iBookstore or give it away for free somewhere else.
How much does it cost to publish on iBooks?
Apple charges a 30% commission for all purchases through the iBooks Store.
How do I publish an ebook on Apple Books?
Open your document in Pages
- Open the Pages document that you want to publish as a book.
- On iPad or iPhone, tap the More button , then tap Publish to Apple Books. On Mac, choose File > Publish to Apple Books. …
- Tap or click Continue, then sign in to iTunes Connect. …
- Tap or click Continue.
How do I transfer books from iPhone to iTunes on computer?
Step 1: Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, go to Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer, and then enter your Apple ID and password. Step 3: Connect your iPhone (or iPad) to your PC. Step 4: Go to File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from [your device name].
Can I share an ibook I purchased?
To share purchased content, all family members must use the same Apple ID country or region. Music, movies, TV shows, and books can be downloaded on up to 10 devices per account, five of which can be computers. Apps can be downloaded to any devices the family member owns or controls.
How can I get my money back from an app?
Follow the instructions if:
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
Does Apple Books cost money?
Apple also points out the app also includes “read-alongs for kids, cozy mysteries, and audiobooks for the whole family.” Apple Books has dedicated sections for special offers and free books, as well as a “Top Free Chart” for books provided on the service at no charge to the user.
How do I send an ebook via email?
Email your book
- With the book open, choose Share > Send via Mail, and choose an option from the submenu: iBooks Author File: Creates an iBooks Author file (with the extension . iba). Your recipient needs to have iBooks Author installed to open the file. …
- Edit the email message and click Send.
Can I share an ebook with a friend?
Share EBooks by using Your Amazon account. Every amazon account can be authorized on 6 kindle devices, so you can lend your amazon account to your friends. Thus they can use your account to read the ebooks on their own e-readers. … Your friends use the account info which received to register their Kindle devices.