How do you reference an ebook?
E-book (from the internet)
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of book (in italics).
- Place of publication: Publisher.
How do you cite an online book in APA 6th edition?
- The Reference List entry for a whole e-book should include elements of author, date, title (with e-reader book type in square brackets, e.g. [Kindle version] if applicable.
- Italicise the title (but not the bracketed material), and source (URL or Digital Object Identifier (DOI)).
How do you cite the far in APA format?
Cite the title of the regulation, the title number, the abbreviation “C.F.R.”, the section symbol, the section number, and the effective date of the C.F.R. in parentheses. Always cite the regulation in effect, unless you are citing an older C.F.R. as history.
How do you cite an eBook without page numbers?
To cite a direct quotation, also provide page numbers if the e-book has page numbers. If there are no page numbers, you can include any of the following in the text to cite the quotation (see section 6.05 of the Publication Manual, pp.
How do you cite an online document?
Include information in the following order:
- author (the person or organisation responsible for the site)
- year (date created or last updated)
- page title (in italics)
- name of sponsor of site (if available)
- accessed day month year (the day you viewed the site)
- URL or Internet address (pointed brackets).
How do you cite an Army regulation in APA format?
Here are the basic elements of an APA Style reference for a regulation drawn from the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Name of the regulation. Start the reference with the name of the regulation if the regulation is commonly identified by its name. …
- Title number. …
- Abbreviated name of the source. …
- Section number. …
How do you reference legislation?
Most legislation is now available online, so to reference an Act of Parliament (post 1963) your citation order should be:
- Title of Act including year and chapter (in italics)
- Country/jurisdiction (only include this if you are referencing legislation from more than one country)
- Available at: URL (Accessed: date)
How do you reference CFR?
Type the title number of the regulation, then the abbreviation “C.F.R.” Type a space, then type the section symbol (§), a space, and the number of the section. Close your reference with the edition year of the CFR. Type a space after the section number, then type the year of the CFR edition in parentheses.
What if there is no page number for APA citation?
No Page Numbers
If a citation would normally include page numbers but none are provided, skip the page numbers in the citation. When quoting directly in the text of your paper, you would normally include page numbers if they were given.
Do eBooks have page numbers?
Well, here’s a surprise—eBooks don’t have page numbers. Because text reflows there are no page numbers in ebooks. … Some devices, like the Nook, create “faux” or fake page numbers, to give the human reading it a sense similar to that of a print book.