How do you cite an eBook in APA?
To cite an ebook in your work, use the usual in-text citation format of author’s surname and year of publication. In an APA reference list entry, include the author’s last name and first initial, the year of publication, the italicized title of the book, and the retrieval information or DOI number.12 мая 2020 г.
How do you reference an eBook?
E-book (from the internet)
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of book (in italics).
- Place of publication: Publisher.
How do I cite an electronic chapter in APA?
Citing a Book Chapter: Electronic Version
- General Format: In-Text Citation (Paraphrase):
- (Author’s Last Name of Chapter, year) …
- (Author’s Last Name of Chapter, year, page number) …
- Chapter Author’s Last Name, First Initial. …
- In-text Citation (Paraphrase): …
- In-text Citation (Direct Quote) …
How do you cite an online eBook?
Author’s Last Name, First Name. Title of Book: Subtitle if Any. Edition if given and is not first edition, e-book or eBook type if known, Publisher Name often shortened, Year of publication. Note: If you know the type of eBook you consulted (e.g. Kindle, EPUB), specify it instead of “e-book”.7 мая 2020 г.
How do you cite an ebook with no author in APA?
If a book has no author or editor, begin the citation with the book title, followed by the year of publication in round brackets. If an author is also the publisher, put the word “Author” where you’d normally put the publisher name.
How do you cite an ebook in APA 7?
Author: Talty, S.
- Begin the reference with the author’s last name first. …
- Next, add the date the book was published. …
- Next, add the title and subtitle of the book. …
- Complete the reference with the name of the publisher. …
- For more information about book references, see page 321 of the APA Manual, 7th edition.
How do you cite an eBook without page numbers?
To cite a direct quotation, also provide page numbers if the e-book has page numbers. If there are no page numbers, you can include any of the following in the text to cite the quotation (see section 6.05 of the Publication Manual, pp.
How do you cite an online document?
Include information in the following order:
- author (the person or organisation responsible for the site)
- year (date created or last updated)
- page title (in italics)
- name of sponsor of site (if available)
- accessed day month year (the day you viewed the site)
- URL or Internet address (pointed brackets).
Do eBooks have page numbers?
Well, here’s a surprise—eBooks don’t have page numbers. Because text reflows there are no page numbers in ebooks. … Some devices, like the Nook, create “faux” or fake page numbers, to give the human reading it a sense similar to that of a print book.
How do I cite an article in APA format?
A basic reference list entry for a journal article in APA must include:
- Author or authors. …
- Year of publication of the article (in round brackets).
- Article title.
- Journal title (in italics).
- Volume of journal (in italics).
- Issue number of journal in round brackets (no italics).
- Page range of article.
- DOI or URL.
How do you cite a chapter in a book APA Style?
The general structure of a full reference for a chapter includes this information:
- Author’s name or the name of the group author.
- Year published.
- Title of the chapter.
- Editor(s) names.
- Title of the book.
- Publisher name.
- Edition and/or volume number (if applicable)
- Pages of chapter.
How do you cite a book in a paper?
In-text citations: Author-page style
MLA format follows the author-page method of in-text citation. This means that the author’s last name and the page number(s) from which the quotation or paraphrase is taken must appear in the text, and a complete reference should appear on your Works Cited page.
Do you number the reference page in APA format?
The APA reference page is a separate page at the end of your paper where all sources you cited in the main text are listed. … Use “References” as page heading and include a running head with your paper title and page number.