How do you cite something from Project Gutenberg?
To cite the entire collection or Web site: Project Gutenberg. (n.d.). Retrieved February 21, 2016, from www.gutenberg.org.4 мая 2020 г.
How do you MLA cite an eBook?
Citation format for eBooks
Similar to the entry for a comparable printed work, but add the e-book version if known (MLA.org). Author’s last name, First name Middle initial (if any). Title. edition if any, e-book version, Publisher, Year of publication.
How do I cite an eBook from a database?
eBook From a Library Database with One Author
Author’s Last Name, First Name. Title of Book: Subtitle if Any. Edition if given and is not first edition, Publisher Name often shortened, Year of publication. Name of Library Database, Permalink URL.
How do I download eBooks from Project Gutenberg?
On a computer, go to Project Gutenberg and search for the book you want. Click on the title of the book you want to get a list of the downloadable file types. Click on the Kindle version (there may be a version with pictures and one without and you can choose either). Then choose to save the file.
How do you cite in MLA format?
MLA format follows the author-page method of in-text citation. This means that the author’s last name and the page number(s) from which the quotation or paraphrase is taken must appear in the text, and a complete reference should appear on your Works Cited page.
How do u cite a website?
When citing a web site in the Reference List, provide as much as possible of the following information:
- Author’s name (if available).
- Date of publication or update in parentheses (if available). …
- Title or description of document.
- Title of complete work (if relevant), in italics or underlined.
How do you reference an ebook?
E-book (from the internet)
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of book (in italics).
- Place of publication: Publisher.
How do you cite an ebook without page numbers?
To cite in text for e-books lacking page numbers it is suggested by the APA that you include any of the following to cite the quotation:
- a paragraph number, if provided; alternatively, you can count paragraphs down from the beginning of the document;
- an overarching heading plus a paragraph number within that section; or.
How do you cite an ebook with no page numbers MLA?
When there are no page numbers listed on an ebook, cite the chapter number instead in your in-text citation. Example: (Smith ch. 2).7 мая 2020 г.
How do you in text cite an eBook in APA?
For in-text citations of paraphrased material, provide the author and date, as for any APA Style reference. To cite a direct quotation, also provide page numbers if the e-book has page numbers.
How do I cite an eBook in APA?
What You Need
- First Name Initial and Last Name of the author(s)
- Year Published.
- Title of the e-book.
- Translator name (if applicable)
- Publisher name.
- DOI or URL (if applicable)
- For republished books ONLY: Year the original work was published.
How do you reference an EPUB?
Begin with the publication information as you would cite a comparable print work: author (publication year), and title in italics. If the book is published in a universal standard, such as EPUB or PDF, end the citation with the source of retrieval, or the database from which the eBook was obtained.
How do I find free ebooks?
11 places for thrifty bookworms to download free e-books
- Google eBookstore. The Google eBookstore offers an entire section of free e-books to download. …
- Project Gutenberg. With a collection of more than 45,000 free e-books, Project Gutenberg is a volunteer effort to create and share e-books online. …
- Open Library. …
- Internet Archive. …
- BookBoon. …
- ManyBooks.net. …
- Free eBooks. …
Where can I read ebooks for free?
29 Best Websites to Download Free Ebooks
- Project Gutenberg. Project Gutenberg offers more than 57,000 free eBooks from the public domain. …
- Open Library. Open Library is a non-profit Internet Archive that is open and an editable library catalog.
- Google eBookstore. …
- Amazon Free Kindle Books. …
- Internet Archive. …
- ManyBooks. …
- BookBoon. …
- LibGen/Library Genesis.