What size should an eBook cover be for Amazon?
Ideal dimensions for cover files are 2,560 x 1,600 pixels. Note: The minimum image size allowed is 1,000 x 625 pixels. The maximum image size allowed is 10,000 x 10,000 pixels. Your cover image must be less than 50MB.
Can I make my eBook free on Amazon?
Unfortunately, you cannot publish your eBook and set the price to “free” at Amazon. The minimum Amazon allows you to price your eBook is $0.99. The way Amazon makes an eBook free on the Kindle store is by using its secret algorithms to find a lower price elsewhere in the eBook marketplace.
How do I add a cover to my eBook?
How to add a cover image to ePub and Kindle eBooks
- Place the cover picture you’d like to use in your library. …
- Click the top half of the Generate help button in the Home ribbon tab. …
- Select the ePub or Mobi/Kindle build you’d like to modify in the build list. …
- Click Generate to publish your eBook.
What is the best size for an ebook?
- Page Size: Usually 6-by-9 inches or 7-by-10 inches (but there is no fixed size. …
- Top and Bottom Margin: Usually 1 inch (the idea is to keep both of them equal. …
- Left and Right Margin: Usually 1 inch (the idea is to keep both of them equal.
Does an ebook need a back cover?
eBooks do not typically include back covers. The purpose of the back cover is to entice readers to purchase your book. With eBooks, the readers will not see the back cover until after they have already purchased it.
Where can I promote my eBook for free?
Here’s a collection of the best book promotion sites that offer a range of options to promote your eBook.
- Freebooksy: The Best Book Promotion Site for Free eBooks. …
- Bargain Booksy: The Best Book Promotion Site for Discount eBooks. …
- Red Feather Romance: The Best Book Promotion Site for Romance eBooks.
How do I create an eBook on Amazon?
How to write an ebook in 5 Easy Steps:
- Write your ebook using Google Docs, Word or Pages (MAC).
- Convert the word doc into an ePub.
- Set up your KDP Kindle Account on Amazon.
- Upload your book.
- Set your price & go live on Amazon.
23 мая 2016 г.
How do I give my free eBook?
Using InstaFreebie to Giveaway Free Ebooks
- Step 1: Create an InstaFreebie account. If you don’t have one, the first thing to do will be to create an InstaFreebie account. …
- Step 2: Add a book and begin a giveaway. On the InstaFreebie dashboard, you’ll need to add a book. …
- Step 3: Direct readers to your giveaway page.
How do you add an ebook cover to a PDF?
Open your e-book PDF. Select “Document,” “Pages” and then “Insert.” Go to “Insert Dialogue” and click “Select.” Select your jpeg cover image. Choose where in the e-book file you want your cover graphic to appear, when the “Insert Pages Dialogue” box appears.
How big is a book cover in pixels?
To ensure the best quality for your image, particularly on high definition devices, the height of the image should be at least 2,500 pixels. Ideal dimensions for cover files are 2,560 x 1,600 pixels. 1.6:1 is a ratio you will see in paperback fiction — especially with the smaller, mass-market formats.
How do I make an ebook cover in Photoshop?
How to Make a 3D Ebook Cover in 10 Minutes (With Photoshop)
- Download a Photoshop mockup of your cover. A mockup downloaded from the net would look typically look like that: …
- Open up the mockup in Photoshop. Open up the PDF mockup file in Photoshop. …
- Fit the image into your mockup. …
- Edit to ensure that image looks natural in your ebook cover. …
- Step 5: Enjoy your finished product.
How can I make a book cover for free?
Use Venngage to make a book cover in just 5 steps:
Creating an account is free. Pick a professionally designed book cover template that fits your vision. Insert your book title and any other text you want to include. Customize your book cover using Venngage’s variety of fonts, stock photos, icons, and illustrations.
Do I need a barcode on my book?
An ISBN number is required (although you may not need to purchase one as discussed below). However, a barcode is only required if you are distributing a physical or printed copy of your title. … You will need a barcode (excluding ebooks) and an ISBN number for each distinct publication.