How do I give my free eBook?
Using InstaFreebie to Giveaway Free Ebooks
- Step 1: Create an InstaFreebie account. If you don’t have one, the first thing to do will be to create an InstaFreebie account. …
- Step 2: Add a book and begin a giveaway. On the InstaFreebie dashboard, you’ll need to add a book. …
- Step 3: Direct readers to your giveaway page.
Can I give my eBook away for free on Amazon?
After your eBook is enrolled in KDP Select, you can run a Free Book Promotion by offering it for free for up to 5 days out of each 90-day KDP Select enrollment period. You can run a Free Book Promotion in all Kindle marketplaces where the KDP Select-enrolled title is available for sale.
How do I sell an eBook on WordPress?
How to Sell ebook on WordPress
- Step 1: Install the PayPal for Digital Goods plugin. To start selling your files, you’ll need the free PayPal for Digital Goods plugin. …
- Step 2: Install the PayPal for Digital Goods plugin. …
- Step 3: Connect your PayPal account. …
- Step 4: Upload your files. …
- Step 5: Make a “Buy Now” button. …
- Step 6: Add the details.
How do I offer an eBook?
Head to Amazon and find the Kindle version of the book you want to gift. Then click the “Give as Gift” button. You can choose to e-mail the e-book gift to the recipient with a future delivery date, or print out a voucher (which you can then place in a greeting card).
How do I send an eBook via email?
Email your book
- With the book open, choose Share > Send via Mail, and choose an option from the submenu: iBooks Author File: Creates an iBooks Author file (with the extension . iba). Your recipient needs to have iBooks Author installed to open the file. …
- Edit the email message and click Send.
How do I automatically send an eBook to my email subscribers?
Once you’ve created an ebook, there are 3 steps to take so you can automatically send it to your email subscribers.
- Upload your ebook to a server location.
- Create an optin form to capture the email addresses of subscribers.
- Deliver your ebook to subscribers.
How do free eBooks make money?
If your eBook is enrolled in Amazon’s KDP Select program, Amazon Prime members and Kindle Unlimited members can read your book for free. … Most authors earn around $1-$2 every time a customer reads their book this way, and that can mean big money if your eBook becomes popular on Amazon.
How should I price my eBook on Amazon?
Think about percentages. One of the biggest factors to consider in pricing your eBook is the percentage of sales you’ll receive from the retailers. Amazon pays out a royalty of 70% on all Kindle titles priced between $2.99 to $9.99. For eBooks priced below $2.99 and above $9.99, Amazon pays out only 35%.
Can I give my eBook to someone else?
Can you send an ebook to someone else? You can’t sell them used or give them away to someone else after reading them like you can with paper books. You can pass along ebooks if they are DRM free, but if you are buying them from a retailer like Amazon, the odds of getting a DRM free ebook are slim to nil.
How do I put an eBook on my website?
Click on “Upload” or the particular button used to add new files from your computer. Click the “Browse” button to search for files on your computer. Find your e-book document file and double-click it to add it to the list of files to be uploaded to your website.
How do I upload an eBook to WordPress?
First you need to edit the post or page where you want to add the ebook download. On the post edit screen, click on the ‘Add Media’ button. This will bring up the WordPress media uploader popup. You need to click on the ‘Select files’ button to upload the ebook file from your computer.2 мая 2018 г.
Can I sell products on WordPress?
Yes, you can sell items in a WordPress blog. All you need is an WordPress “eCommerce” or “shopping cart” plug-in. Once installed and configured, an eCommerce plug-in can sell anything from aardvarks to Zunes. Hundreds of such plug-ins are listed for free or paid download at the WordPress.org Plugin Directory.
Is selling eBooks profitable?
While selling e-books has the potential to be profitable, it’s not a business where you make hundreds of dollars per sale. To make money, you need to sustain high sales for months on end. Monitoring and processing these sales can be a time-consuming task unless you use tools to take care of some of the heavy lifting.
How do you write a successful eBook?
How to Write an Ebook
- Choose a topic that matches your audience’s needs.
- Outline each chapter of your ebook.
- Break down each chapter as you write.
- Design your ebook.
- Use the right colors.
- Incorporate visuals.
- Highlight quotes or stats.
- Place appropriate calls-to-action within your ebook.