Can you send someone an eBook?
Amazon issued a release today that customers can now give any of the 725,000 Kindle books to anyone with an email address. So a recipient doesn’t need a Kindle to even receive an e-book. … Of course, those without a Kindle can read their e-books on the Kindle App for the iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry and Android devices.
How do I buy an eBook for someone else?
How do I buy an eBook for someone else?
- From the Kindle Store in your desktop browser, select the book you want to purchase as a gift.
- On the product detail page, click the Buy for others button.
- Enter the personal email address of your gift recipient.
- Enter a delivery date and an optional gift message.
How do I gift a Google Play eBook?
Buy & send digital gifts
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Search for a book you want to send as a gift.
- Tap the book to go to the detail page.
- Tap Gift .
- Follow the onscreen instructions. An email with a gift code is immediately sent to the recipient and a copy of the email is sent to you.
How do I gift a Kobo eBook?
How to Give: Select and plan your gifts up to a year in advance. Go to Kobobooks.com, where you can choose a specific title, write a personal note and designate a delivery date. Watch this how-to video for step-by-step instructions on giving ebooks through Kobo.
Is sharing EBooks illegal?
Sharing books isn’t illegal, and neither is giving it to someone else. What is usually illegal however is making a copy of that book. As it is, you can’t pump a book through the internet without scanning it first, which would result in a copy, which is usually illegal.
How do I send an eBook via email?
Email your book
- With the book open, choose Share > Send via Mail, and choose an option from the submenu: iBooks Author File: Creates an iBooks Author file (with the extension . iba). Your recipient needs to have iBooks Author installed to open the file. …
- Edit the email message and click Send.
Can I give my eBook away for free on Amazon?
After your eBook is enrolled in KDP Select, you can run a Free Book Promotion by offering it for free for up to 5 days out of each 90-day KDP Select enrollment period. You can run a Free Book Promotion in all Kindle marketplaces where the KDP Select-enrolled title is available for sale.
Can I buy an eBook on Amazon for someone else?
You can use your Amazon account to purchase Kindle books and distribute them to others. Go to the Buy for others box on the Kindle book’s product detail page. … Select the button to proceed with the purchase.
How do you buy an eBook on Amazon?
How to buy books on Kindle on a mobile device
- Open the Amazon app on your mobile device.
- Once you have successfully signed in, tap the menu icon in the upper left corner. …
- Tap “Shop by Department.”
- Tap “Kindle Store.” This will bring you to the book section of the Kindle Store online. …
- Tap the book you wish to purchase.
How do I give an app as a gift?
If you want to gift an app or game to anyone in your Google Play Family from now on, all you have to do is purchase the app on your own device. If you want to surprise them, tap the share button on the app’s Play Store page and send them a link.
How do I give a digital download album as a gift?
Download and open iTunes (download for free here) then select Store from the top of the screen. Find tyhe item you want to gift and using the drop-down next to the price, select Gift this album. Then you’ll be asked to enter their email address, a message and the date you want it delivered.
Can you gift apps on Google Play?
Google Play store doesn’t support gifting of apps or sending gift vouchers. … This means that your best bet to gift Android apps is the Amazon Appstore for Android. You can’t gift specific apps from the Amazon Appstore, but you can buy a gift card to fund the purchase.
How do I share my Kobo books with a friend?
At this time, there is no way to lend or share your Kobo books with another person. The books in your Kobo Library are linked to your Kobo account and password. If you need further help an English-language Agent can assist you.
Can you use Chapters gift cards for Kobo eBooks?
In addition to Kobo gift cards, you can also use Chapters/Indigo and WHSmith gift cards to purchase eBooks and audiobooks on Kobo.com. … These gift cards can also be redeemed at the respective retail store or website. Only one gift card can be applied per purchase.