How do I create an eBook for Amazon?
Here’s how to publish an eBook:
- Write your eBook.
- Create an Amazon KDP account.
- Format your eBook for publishing.
- Add your eBook details.
- Choose keywords & categories.
- Select an eBook publishing date.
- Upload your eBook files.
- Publish your eBook.
How much does it cost to put an eBook on Amazon?
Amazon charges $0.15 per megabyte (MB)—the file size of your Kindle eBook—for each book sold priced between $2.99 and $9.99. There is a minimum charge of $0.01 and delivery fees vary by country. There is no delivery fee for books priced below $2.99 or above $9.99.
How do I create an eBook for free on Amazon?
To set up a free book promotion, follow these steps:
- In your Bookshelf, click on the ellipsis button (“…”) under the Book Actions menu next to any book enrolled in KDP Select.
- Select “KDP Select Info”.
- Under “Run a Price Promotion”, select “Free Book Promotion”. …
- Click “Create a new Free Book Promotion”.
What size should an eBook cover be for Amazon?
Ideal dimensions for cover files are 2,560 x 1,600 pixels. Note: The minimum image size allowed is 1,000 x 625 pixels. The maximum image size allowed is 10,000 x 10,000 pixels. Your cover image must be less than 50MB.
Is selling eBooks on Amazon profitable?
(And, by the way, 99 percent of books put out on shelves by traditional publishers do not turn a profit — which means the author doesn’t earn anything.) … According to Author Earnings, there were 485,538,000 ebooks sold on Amazon by 20,000 unique publishers.
Is it free to publish an eBook on Amazon?
Self-publish eBooks and paperbacks for free with Kindle Direct Publishing, and reach millions of readers on Amazon. … Publishing takes less than 5 minutes and your book appears on Kindle stores worldwide within 24-48 hours. Make more money.
Do I need to copyright my book before publishing on Amazon?
Amazon does not require you to include a copyright page. If you would like your book to have a copyright page, you must incorporate it into your content file.
Is Amazon Publishing worth it?
Self publishing on Amazon is also worth it if you can use the clicks and views that your eBook receives to boost another venture. … But self publishing a book on Amazon is not a “home run” play by any means. The highest paid authors on Amazon have a series of books and have spent years building that up.
How much should I charge for my eBook?
In fact, the most commonly purchased ebooks range from $2.99 to $3.99, with $3.99 being most popular. At the same time, though, it’s important to realize that pricing your ebook higher means you could make more money selling fewer books.16 мая 2020 г.
Where can I promote my eBook for free?
Here’s a collection of the best book promotion sites that offer a range of options to promote your eBook.
- Freebooksy: The Best Book Promotion Site for Free eBooks. …
- Bargain Booksy: The Best Book Promotion Site for Discount eBooks. …
- Red Feather Romance: The Best Book Promotion Site for Romance eBooks.
How do I give my free eBook?
Using InstaFreebie to Giveaway Free Ebooks
- Step 1: Create an InstaFreebie account. If you don’t have one, the first thing to do will be to create an InstaFreebie account. …
- Step 2: Add a book and begin a giveaway. On the InstaFreebie dashboard, you’ll need to add a book. …
- Step 3: Direct readers to your giveaway page.
How do you publish an eBook and make money?
Follow these steps to earn as much money as you can selling eBooks:
- Choose a popular topic for your eBook. …
- Write your eBook to a high standard. …
- Choose the best-value publishing platform for you. …
- Develop a marketing strategy for your eBook. …
- Enter your eBook into writing competitions. …
- Publish a series of eBooks.
What is the best size for an ebook?
- Page Size: Usually 6-by-9 inches or 7-by-10 inches (but there is no fixed size. …
- Top and Bottom Margin: Usually 1 inch (the idea is to keep both of them equal. …
- Left and Right Margin: Usually 1 inch (the idea is to keep both of them equal.
Does an ebook need a back cover?
eBooks do not typically include back covers. The purpose of the back cover is to entice readers to purchase your book. With eBooks, the readers will not see the back cover until after they have already purchased it.