How much does it cost to put an eBook on Amazon?
Amazon charges $0.15 per megabyte (MB)—the file size of your Kindle eBook—for each book sold priced between $2.99 and $9.99. There is a minimum charge of $0.01 and delivery fees vary by country. There is no delivery fee for books priced below $2.99 or above $9.99.
How do I create an eBook for free on Amazon?
To set up a free book promotion, follow these steps:
- In your Bookshelf, click on the ellipsis button (“…”) under the Book Actions menu next to any book enrolled in KDP Select.
- Select “KDP Select Info”.
- Under “Run a Price Promotion”, select “Free Book Promotion”. …
- Click “Create a new Free Book Promotion”.
Can I gift an eBook on Amazon?
Head to Amazon and find the Kindle version of the book you want to gift. Then click the “Give as Gift” button. You can choose to e-mail the e-book gift to the recipient with a future delivery date, or print out a voucher (which you can then place in a greeting card).
How much should I charge for my eBook?
In fact, the most commonly purchased ebooks range from $2.99 to $3.99, with $3.99 being most popular. At the same time, though, it’s important to realize that pricing your ebook higher means you could make more money selling fewer books.16 мая 2020 г.
Do I need to copyright my book before publishing on Amazon?
Amazon does not require you to include a copyright page. If you would like your book to have a copyright page, you must incorporate it into your content file.
Can you publish a free eBook on Amazon?
Self-publish eBooks and paperbacks for free with Kindle Direct Publishing, and reach millions of readers on Amazon. Get to market fast. Publishing takes less than 5 minutes and your book appears on Kindle stores worldwide within 24-48 hours. … Make changes to your books at any time.
Where can I promote my eBook for free?
Here’s a collection of the best book promotion sites that offer a range of options to promote your eBook.
- Freebooksy: The Best Book Promotion Site for Free eBooks. …
- Bargain Booksy: The Best Book Promotion Site for Discount eBooks. …
- Red Feather Romance: The Best Book Promotion Site for Romance eBooks.
How do I give my free eBook?
Using InstaFreebie to Giveaway Free Ebooks
- Step 1: Create an InstaFreebie account. If you don’t have one, the first thing to do will be to create an InstaFreebie account. …
- Step 2: Add a book and begin a giveaway. On the InstaFreebie dashboard, you’ll need to add a book. …
- Step 3: Direct readers to your giveaway page.
Can I send an eBook to a friend?
Share EBooks by using Your Amazon account. Every amazon account can be authorized on 6 kindle devices, so you can lend your amazon account to your friends. Thus they can use your account to read the ebooks on their own e-readers. … Your friends use the account info which received to register their Kindle devices.
How do I send an eBook via email?
Email your book
- With the book open, choose Share > Send via Mail, and choose an option from the submenu: iBooks Author File: Creates an iBooks Author file (with the extension . iba). Your recipient needs to have iBooks Author installed to open the file. …
- Edit the email message and click Send.
Can I buy Kindle books not from Amazon?
You don’t have to purchase e-books from Amazon. E-bookstores are popping up all over the Internet, and with the popularity of the Kindle family of e-readers, most of these stores sell Kindle-compatible content. Publishers may also sell content directly from their websites.
Is selling eBooks on Amazon profitable?
(And, by the way, 99 percent of books put out on shelves by traditional publishers do not turn a profit — which means the author doesn’t earn anything.) … According to Author Earnings, there were 485,538,000 ebooks sold on Amazon by 20,000 unique publishers.
How do free ebooks make money?
If your eBook is enrolled in Amazon’s KDP Select program, Amazon Prime members and Kindle Unlimited members can read your book for free. … Most authors earn around $1-$2 every time a customer reads their book this way, and that can mean big money if your eBook becomes popular on Amazon.