How do I cancel an eBook?
How to Cancel a Kindle E-book Order
- Open your Web browser and navigate to Amazon’s “Manage Your Kindle” page (link in Resources).
- Enter your login details to access your account and view your recent orders. Click “Actions” next to the e-book that you want to return and select “Return for Refund.”
Can I get a refund on Amazon Kindle book?
You may be able to request a refund for books purchased from the Kindle Store within seven days of purchase through Manage Your Content and Devices or by contacting Customer Service. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices and locate the book you want to return.
How do I get a refund for an in app purchase?
Follow the instructions if:
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
Can I send an eBook as a gift?
Head to Amazon and find the Kindle version of the book you want to gift. Then click the “Give as Gift” button. You can choose to e-mail the e-book gift to the recipient with a future delivery date, or print out a voucher (which you can then place in a greeting card).
How do I return an eBook from the library?
To return Adobe eBooks early through Adobe Digital Editions:
- Click on ‘Library’ (in the upper left corner). …
- Under the ‘Bookshelves’ heading, select ‘Borrowed’.
- Right-click the eBook you want to return.
- Select ‘Return Borrowed Item’.
- Verify that you want to return the title.
How do I cancel an eBook on Amazon?
Go to https://www.amazon.com/digitalorders and sign in with the same Amazon account information you used to purchase your content.
- From the Digital Orders tab, select the Return for Refund button next to the title you want to return.
- In the pop-up window, choose the reason for return, then select Return for Refund.
Is there a limit to how many Kindle books you can return?
You can return a book for any reason within a few days (I think it’s seven) and you’ll get a full refund. But, if you abuse the feature, you can have your Amazon account completely disabled meaning not only could you no longer purchase books, but you may lose access to the ones you have. No.
How do I get a refund on Amazon that was not received?
To request a refund on an eligible order:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Locate your order in the list and click Problem with order.
- Select your problem from the list.
- Select Request refund.
- Enter your comments in the text box.
- Select Submit.
How much does kindle unlimited cost?
Typically, a Kindle Unlimited subscription costs $9.99 per month, but right now you can get six months for just $29.97. That means you can explore an extensive list of titles with essentially three months of reading for free. Once the six months are up, you’ll go back to being charged the full $9.99 each month.
How do I cancel an app store payment?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store. Tap Menu > Subscriptions. Tap the subscription you want to cancel. Tap Cancel subscription.
How do I get a refund for an in app purchase on Android?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines at the top left to open the menu.
- Choose Account > Order history.
- Find the app or game you want to return and tap Refund.
- Tap Yes, the app will be uninstalled, and your money will be refunded.
Does Apple usually refund accidental purchase?
Whatever the reason may be, if you bought an app, album, song, TV show, music video, movie, or book, and it’s within 90 days of the purchase date, you have a chance of getting refunded. For those residing in one of the EU member states, Apple does provide a lenient 14-day no-questions-asked refund policy.
How do I send an eBook via email?
Email your book
- With the book open, choose Share > Send via Mail, and choose an option from the submenu: iBooks Author File: Creates an iBooks Author file (with the extension . iba). Your recipient needs to have iBooks Author installed to open the file. …
- Edit the email message and click Send.
Can I give my eBook away for free on Amazon?
After your eBook is enrolled in KDP Select, you can run a Free Book Promotion by offering it for free for up to 5 days out of each 90-day KDP Select enrollment period. You can run a Free Book Promotion in all Kindle marketplaces where the KDP Select-enrolled title is available for sale.